Call Us 855-877-6588

In the 35 Th District Court
Brown County, Texas

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
200 South Broadway St., Suite 212
Brownwood TX 76801
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.