Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Circuit Court of the 17 Th Judicial Circuit
In and for Broward County, Florida

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
201 SE 6th Street
Ft Lauderdale FL 33301
Physical address

Over 70 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.