Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Circuit Court of Lonoke County, Arkansas

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
301 North Center Street
Lonoke AR 72086
Physical address

Over 10 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.