Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Circuit Court of Marion County
State of Alabama

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
132 Military Street South
Hamilton AL 35570
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.