Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Court of Common Pleas of Butler County, Ohio
Civil Division

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
315 High Street
Hamilton OH 45011
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.