Call Us 855-877-6588

Commonwealth of Kentucky
Bourbon County 14 Th Judicial District Court

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
310 Main St.
Paris KY 40361
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.