Call Us 855-877-6588

Commonwealth of Kentucky
In the Campbell County Circuit Court Division

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
330 York Street
Newport KY 41071
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.