Call Us 855-877-6588

Commonwealth of Kentucky
In the Whitley County District Court

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
100 Main St.
Williamsburg KY 40769
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.