Call Us 855-877-6588

Commonwealth of Massachusetts Suffolk County Superior Court

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
3 Pemberton Square, 12th Floor
Boston MA 02108
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.