Call Us 855-877-6588

In the County Court of the Twelfth Circuit
In and for Manatee County, Florida

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
1051 Manatee Avenue West
Bradenton FL 34206
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.