Call Us 855-877-6588

In the District Court of Chicot County, Arkansas
Dermott Division

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
112 North Freeman Street
Dermott AR 71638
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.