Call Us 855-877-6588

In the District Court of the Second Circuit
Wailuku Division
State of Hawaii

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

2145 Main St STE 106
Wailuku HI 96793
Physical address

Over 20 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.