Call Us 855-877-6588

In the District Court for the State of Alaksa
At Prince of Wales

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
6738-B Klawock-Hollis Highway
Klawock AK 99925
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.