Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Eighteenth Judicial District Court of Sedgwick County, Kansas
Civil Department

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
525 N Main St., 11th Floor
Wichita KS 67203
Physical address

Over 30 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.