Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Elkhart County Circuit Court
State of Indiana

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
101 North Main Street
Goshen IN 46526
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.