Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Floyd County Superior Court 1 Floyd County, State of Indiana

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

311 Hauss Square Room 325
New Albany IN 47150
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.