Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Iowa District Court in and for Johnson County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

417 South Clinton St
Iowa City IA 52240
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.