Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Iowa District Court in and for Polk County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
500 Mulberry Rm 1620
Des Moines IA 50309
Physical address

Over 10 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.