Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Justice of the Peace Court of the State of Delaware
In and for Kent County
Court No. 16

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
414 Federal Street, Room 173
Dover DE 19901
Physical address

Over 10 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.