Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Montgomery County Superior Court 1
State of Indiana
Montgomery County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
100 E Main St
Crawfordsville IN 47933
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.