Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Parke Circuit Court
State of Indiana
Clerk Parke County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
116 West High Street, Room 204
Rockville IN 47872
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.