Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Small Claims Court of Clarke County
State of Alabama

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
114 Court Street
Grove Hill AL 36451
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.