Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Small Claims Division of the District Court of the First Circuit
Koolaupoko Division
State of Hawaii

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

45-939 Pookela St
Kaneohe HI 96744
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.