Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Starke County Circuit Court
State of Indiana

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
53 East Washington
Knox IN 46534
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.