Call Us 855-877-6588

State of Maine Waterville District Court Judicial Branch Kennebec County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
18 Colby Street
Waterville ME 04901
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.