Call Us 855-877-6588

State of Michigan 59 2 Judicial District Court

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
4343 Remembrance Road NW
Walker MI 49534
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.