Call Us 855-877-6588

Superior Court of Connecticut
Judicial District of Windham at Putnam

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
155 Church Street
Putnam CT 06260
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.