Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Allen Circuit Court, Civil Division
State of Indiana
County of Allen

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
715 South Calhoun Street
Fort Wayne IN 46802
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.