Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Allen County Superior Court
State of Indiana
County of Allen
Small Claims Division

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
1 West Superior Street
Fort Wayne IN 46802
Physical address

Over 10 Answers created for this court!

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.