Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Court of Common Pleas of the State of Delaware
In or for Sussex County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
1 The Circle, Suite 1
Georgetown DE 19947
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.