Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Justice of the Peace Court 17 of the State of Delaware Sussex County

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
23730 Shortly Road
Georgetown DE 19947
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.