Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Magistrate Court of Houston County
State of Georgia

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
89 Cohen Walker Drive
Warner Robins GA 31088
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.