Call Us 855-877-6588

In the State Court of Houston County
State of Georia

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.