Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Marion County Circuit Court
State of Indiana
County of Marion

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

200 E Washington St Ste W122
Indianapolis IN 46204
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.