Call Us 855-877-6588

In the Perry Township Small Claims Court
State of Indiana
County of Marion

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

4925 Shelby Street, Suite 100
Indianapolis IN 46227
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.