Call Us 855-877-6588

Superior Court of Connecticut
Judicial District of New Haven at Meriden

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
54 West Main Street
Meriden CT 06451
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.