Call Us 855-877-6588

Superior Court of Connecticut
Judicial District of New Haven at New Haven

File in this court.

We make it easy

File an Answer

Phone number
235 Church Street
New Haven CT 06510
Physical address

You can file with StopSuit

If you're being sued for a debt, you can respond with StopSuit. You can use StopSuit to complete your Answer, then we'll have an attorney review it and we'll file it for you.